192.168.1.250 is the default IP address for installing a brand new NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender and configuring both basic and advanced settings of already installed device. Users access 192.168.1.250 IP address because they face issues while opening mywifiext.net web address. 192.168.1.250 is known as NETGEAR default IP address which is used to open NETGEAR Genie Setup page.
But most of the users come across errors while accessing 192.168.1.250 IP address. The error messages depend on the web browser you are using. Different browsers display different errors. For example, Google Chrome shows the following error: ‘this site can’t be reached’.
This occurs because 192.168.1.250 is a private IP address and cannot be accessed outside private networks’ reach. To get rid of this issue, follow the steps below:
- Make sure NETGEAR WiFi Extender is powered on.
- Plug in the extender to a damaged-free wall socket.
- Check for fluctuations in power supply.
- Confirm if you entered the correct IP address in web browser.
- Verify if your WiFi connection possess strong signals.
- Close useless browser tabs.
- Keep extender far away from metal objects, electric appliances and related devices.
- Use another web browser.
If you are still facing the same issue after following aforementioned tips, get experts’ advice and help on toll-free number 1-888-674-6890. They will provide you step-by-step guidance to resolve the issue permanently. It hardly takes a few minutes to get rid of problems with the help of technicians.