Mywifiext.net Setup for NETGEAR Extenders
Mywifiext.net is called as default web address which completes NETGEAR Extender Setup process. For Windows PC, use the given link to open the setup page for your extender. On the other hand, if you own Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad or other Apple devices, make sure to go mywifiext.net local web address for setting up an extender.
NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender Manual Steps for Installation
As explained earlier, you can use the default local web address to open the genie setup page which provides on-screen instructions for setting up an extender in minutes. When users type URL in the address bar of a web browser and press enter key, a login page will appear which asks for username and password. Here are the complete steps for mywifiext.net setup:
- Plug the extender into an electrical outlet.
- Power on computer, laptop or Mac.
- Open browser of your choice.
- Take mouse cursor at the very top of browser window and click there.
- This is known as address bar. Type mywifiext.net in it.
- Once done, press enter key.
- A login page will appear.
- Type username and password in the given fields.
Fix Issues With NETGEAR Extender Setup
Generally, when users open NETGEAR extender setup page, they face error messages saying ‘the server can’t be found’. This is due to the fact that mywifiext is a local web address instead of regular internet website.
- Place extender and router far away from any kind of dirt.
- Make sure WiFi connection is turned on.
- Ensure that there are three to four bars on WiFi symbol which shows high-speed connection.
- Apply proper power supply to extender.
- Clear browser history, cookies and cache.